Filecad claims no intellectual property rights over the any type of files uploaded by its users, visitors or third party.
Filecad will review all copyright infringement claims that it will receive from any valid agent or content owner.
Filecad has authority to remove such content if found infringing / violating the rights of the content owner without any notice / intimation to the uploader. Filecad will not tolerate any such violation of any such applicable laws in relation to upload / distribution of any including but not limited to file, media, data, video, audio, archives, etc.
To make a valid claim, Filecad requests the complainant to provide with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Filecad to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by the claimant that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification / complaint is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to us via the report abuse page.
Last Modified: April 1st, 2015.